Permanent Food Service Assistant – Tsebo Solutions Group
Food Service Assistant – Tsebo Solutions Group
Working Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Work Type: Permanent
Full Title: Food Service Assistant
Closing Date: 28 February 2023
The Employer: Tsebo Solutions Group
One of our best clients is looking for Food Service Assistant to start working recently.
- To comply with all Company and client policies, procedures and statutory regulations, including human resources, site rules, health and safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire, COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your workplace (Specific Site Rules)
- To assist with all aspects of the preparation of food service areas and presentation of food to the notified standard.
- To prepare all food with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies, ensuring completion of daily allergens log.
- To serve food and drink to customers and guests as directed.
- To assist with the replenishment of food, beverages and equipment to ensure service periods do not stop.
- To assist with hygienic cleaning of utensils and work areas after service periods.
- To assist with the implementation of cleaning schedules to agreed standards.
- To promote a friendly working relationship with colleagues.
- To promote a good company image to customers and guests by using positive customer service practices.
- To assist with the set up, service, clearing and cleaning of function catering as requested.
- To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department’s activities.
- To assist, as required, at special functions, some of which may occur outside normal working hours, for which you will be paid overtime.
- To report any complaint or compliment and take action if at all possible.
- To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage and take action as may be appropriate
- Must be trustworthy and Reliable
- Must have attention to details
- Must be motivated
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to work quickly and safely
- Must have good personal hygiene
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must have minimum Matric
- Must have previous work experience
- Must have good communications skills
- Must have experience of working in a similar industry such as food service, catering or hospitality.
- Must have previous food handling experience
- Must have ability to adhere to all health and safety practices
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must have high levels of personal hygiene and appearance
21 total views, 1 today