This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
13 Feb 2023
Full-Time Relationship Officer – Nedbank
Relationship Officer – Nedbank
Working Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Work Type: Full-time
Full Title: Relationship Officer
Closing Date: 30 March 2023
The Employer: Nedbank
One of our best clients is looking for Relationship Officer to start working recently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- To participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- To identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- To draft and file reports by capturing data on relevant system to provide input to overall view of business information.
- To resolve issues and problems as they occur by investigating and recommending solutions.
- To use relevant resources responsibly and efficiently to communicate with clients and stakeholders.
- Identify risk upfront to avoid and minimize loss and reputation risk by screening before engaging.
- To ensure that business objectives are achieved by monitoring the process and ensuring that all parties are aligned through communication.
- Achieve targets set by the business by maintaining a portfolio and adhering to service level agreements.
- Increase business by identifying opportunities to expand existing business or generate new business through interacting with clients.
- Negotiate with relevant stakeholders on behalf of the client to meet the clients requirements in a mutually beneficial way.
- To keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- To improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Liaise with all stakeholders and clients by maintaining a clear communication line to ensure that targets and business objectives are met.
- Act as trusted partner to achieve better customer service and business results by meeting service level requirements.
- Perform market research, analysis, and testing using a variety of tools to gain insights and shape marketing strategy
- To analyze qualitative and quantitative data, with special focus on trend analysis to understand how marketing activity turns into customers
- To take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness
- Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead management processes through email, content, client meetings and social channels
- To assist in execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels
- To create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs
- To assist team in development and execution of marketing campaigns, including content creation, new product launches, social media, upsell, cross sell, and sales enablement
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Familiarity with Administrative procedures and systems
- Must have data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls Governance, Risk and Controls
- Must have knowledge of Nedbank policies and procedures Nedbank policies and procedures
- Must have relevant regulatory knowledge
- Display an understanding of Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Proficiency in Business writing skills
- Knowledge of Nedbank culture
- Proficiency description of Multiple technologies knowledge
- Understanding of Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Must have knowledge of product launches and/or integrated marketing campaigns
- Must have excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Must have knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office and comfortable with technology
- Must have knowledge of planning and leading initiatives
Minimum Qualifications – NQF Level
- Must have Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Must have marketing or Communication Qualification or relevant NQF 4 qualification.
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.
- Completing various administrative duties (e.g. Naming conventions; files and folder maintenance; data management)
- Communicating internally
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Portfolio management
- Working in a team
- Working with spread sheets
- Display an understanding of products, standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness
- Understand procedures and process flow, recommending any changes to make processes more efficient
- Develop marketing collateral
- Must have 1 – 2 years of banking experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
24 total views, 1 today